Ropes for Trawl Fishing
– Bottom / Midwater / Pelagic Trawling
For more than 150 years Randers Reb has been a leading supplier of ropes for trawl fishing all over the world. Our high quality ropes have continuously been developed and improved according to new fishing methods, fishing technologies as well as rope materials.
Unbeatable features of Randers Reb
Quality Ropes for Trawl Fishing
Randers Reb offers high quality ropes for any section of trawl fishing, whether it may be bottom, midwater or pelagic trawling. Among the many features of our high quality ropes for trawl fishing we would like to highlight the following features about our comprehensive knowledge within:
- Best and most durable constructions and materials of wire ropes
- Choice of warps, including left and right handed
- All rope products in local measurements: fathoms, meters or feet
- Marking of trawl warps matching your specifications for your vessels – each mark by white nylon, fat tape or whatever you may require
- Supplied in coils for easy handling of shorter lengths, on either wooden crosses (non-returnable) or wooden reels (returnable)
- Ropes with plain ends, hand spliced eyes, pressed eyes, sockets or whatever solution you need for your trawl. All eyes and sockets in length open or closed thimbles in various materials such as galvanized, steel, stainless steel, etc.
- Choice of outer grease for warps: brown/yellow, black - light or heavy, stroked, transparent, oiled, etc.
- High availability from our own large stock of ropes for trawl fishing, ensuring short delivery time. If marking/splicing is required, a few days extra might be needed before dispatch.
Various Rope Types for Bottom / Benthic Trawling & Midwater / Pelagic Trawling
Randers Reb manufacture high quality ropes for trawl fishing the various places in the trawl net. Please check out the following links for more information and specifications...
Further information and specifications: