Ropes for Tall Ships
- Barque, Barquentine, Brig, Brigantine, Schooner, Full-rigged Ship, Sloops, Ketch, Yawl and other sail ships
For more than 170 years, Randers Reb has been a leading supplier of ropes for tall ships all over the world. Our high quality ropes have continuously been developed and improved according to new sail and ship types as well as rope materials.
Unbeatable features of Randers Reb
High Quality Ropes for Tall Ships
Randers Reb offers ropes for any section of mooring, whether it may be Barque, Barquentine, Brig, Brigantine, Schooner, Full-rigged Ship, Sloops, Ketch, Yawl and other sail ships. Among the many features of our high quality ropes we would like to highlight the following features about our comprehensive knowledge within:
- Natural fiber ropes for tall ships in high quality with old “look & feel”, but modern features such as very durable and long-lasting use
- Tall ship ropes delivered with hand spliced eyes either end(s) – without jacket or included if preferred
- Depending on outer diameter we are able to supply high quality tall ship ropes in very long lengths with all rope products in local measurements: fathoms, meters or feet
- High availability from our own large stock ensuring short delivery time. If marking/splicing is required a few days extra might be needed before dispatch
- Combined fiber and steel ropes with outer yarns in natural color, black or other traditional looks
Various Rope Types for Barque, Barquentine, Brig, Brigantine, Schooner, Full-rigged Ship, Sloops, Ketch, Yawl and other sail ships
Randers Reb manufacture high quality ropes for the various types of tall ships. Please check out the following links for more information and specifications...