Ropes for Mooring
- Swing, Pile, Mediterranean, Canal, Travelling Mooring and Mooring to Shore
For more than 170 years Randers Reb has been a leading supplier of ropes all over the world. Our high quality ropes have continuously been developed and improved according to new mooring methods, mooring technologies as well as rope materials.
Unbeatable features of Randers Reb
High Quality Ropes for Mooring
Randers Reb offers ropes for any section of mooring, whether it may be Swing, Pile, Mooring to Shore, Mediterranean, Canal or Travelling Mooring. Among the many features of our high quality ropes we would like to highlight the following features about our comprehensive knowledge within:
- High quality ropes in PP, PA and other fibers in order to match expectations for handling stretch requirements and more.
- Mooring ropes delivered with hand spliced eyes either end(s) – without jacket or included if preferred
- Depending on outer diameter we are able to supply mooring ropes in very long lengths with all rope products in local measurements: fathoms, meters or feet
- Availability of different types of fiber ropes matching the requested elasticity and breaking load of the mooring rope
- Mooring ropes in a variety of colors depending on your color choice to your daily operation
- High availability from our own large stock ensuring short delivery time. If marking/splicing is required a few days extra might be needed before dispatch
Various Rope Types for Swing, Pile, Mooring to Shore, Mediterranean, Canal and Travelling Mooring.
Randers Reb manufacture high quality ropes for the various types of mooring. Please check out the following links for more information and specifications...
Further information and specifications: