Fiber Rope: Marine and Maritime
– Motor Boats, Sail Boats, Yachts, Speed Boats, Fishing Boats, etc
For more than 170 years Randers Reb has been a leading supplier of synthetic and natural fiber ropes for use in a variety of leisure sailing purposes all over the world. Our high quality fiber ropes have continuously been developed and improved according to new production methods, rope technologies as well as rope materials.
Unbeatable features of Randers Reb Fiber Ropes for Marine & Maritime Use
Randers Reb offers high quality fiber ropes for any section of leisure sailing, whether it may be Motor Boats, Sail Boats, Yachts, Speed Boats, Fishing Boats, etc. Among the many features of our high quality fiber ropes we would like to highlight the following features about our comprehensive knowledge within:
- Best and most durable constructions and materials for any solution
- High quality fiber ropes:
- Square braided
- Cross braided
- Fiber ropes delivered with handspliced eyes either end(s) – without jacket or included if preferred
- Depending on outer diameter we are able to supply fiber ropes in very long lengths with all rope products in local measurements: fathoms, meters or feet
- High availability from our own large stock ensuring short delivery time. If marking/splicing is required a few days extra might be needed before dispatch
Various Fiber Rope Types for Leisure Sailing for Motor Boats, Sail Boats, Yachts, Speed Boats, Fishing Boats, etc.
Randers Reb manufacture high quality fiber ropes for the various types of marine & maritime use. Please check the links below for more information and specifications...