Ropes For Cranes | Wires for Cranes
- Automated Retrieval, Clamshell/Grapple, Container, Hydraulic Boom, Lattice Boom, Overhead, Tower & Truck-Mounted Crane
For more than 170 years Randers Reb has been a leading worldwide supplier of ropes for cranes and wires for cranes of all types. Our high quality ropes and wires for cranes have continuously been developed and improved according to new crane methods, technologies as well as rope and wire materials.
Unbeatable features of Randers Reb:
High Quality Ropes For Cranes and Wires for Cranes
Randers Reb offers ropes and wires for any section of cranes, whether it may be Automated Retrieval, Clamshell/Grapple, Container, Hydraulic Boom, Lattice Boom, Overhead, Tower & Truck-Mounted Crane. Among the many features of our high quality ropes and wires for cranes, we would like to highlight the following features about our comprehensive knowledge within:
- Best and most durable constructions and materials for crane ropes and crane wires
- The right solution for cranes – both left- and right handed rope and wire solutions
- Delivered in fixed lengths in 500me or 1000me as well as exact shorter lengths matching the exact your requirements
- Crane ropes and wire available with plan ends – or ends made ready for final installation of e.g.
- Pressing facilties
- Securing the end of the steel wire rope against opening by tapering
- Mounting of thimbles or other equipment
- High availability from our own large stock ensuring short delivery time. If marking/splicing is required a few days extra might be needed before dispatch
Various Rope Types for Automated Retrieval, Clamshell/Grapple, Container, Hydraulic Boom, Lattice Boom, Overhead, Tower & Truck-Mounted Crane
Randers Reb manufactures high quality ropes and wires for the various types of cranes. Please check out more information and specification: